Vintage Computer Manuals

Vintage Computer and Classic Computer Manuals Online

Monday, November 27, 2006

Apple II with Contiki Browsing the Internet Web

Browsing the Web from an Apple II with Contiki
Written by Adam Dunkels, Sunday, 26 November 2006
Two years ago Glenn Jones made an Ethernet card for the 1984 compuer Apple II and Oliver Schmidt ported Contiki to it. Tim Haynes captured a video of an Apple II running Contiki and browsing the web that made the news back then. Here it is again.



http://www.sics.se/contiki/perspective/browsing-the-web-from-an-apple-ii-with-contiki.html


www.vintagecomputermanuals.com
http://vvintagecomputermanuals.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone, I'm new! ..... just made my profile. Everyone says I need to share

something so I Just thought I'd let you know a place where I made an extra $800 last month!
Click here to find out more!
Be sure to check out my new page. :)

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home